Every January Sideline Prep hosts its annual Pro & Semi Pro Cheer/Dance Workshop. 2020 marked year #7 for us… hitting an all time high of 150 dancers in attendance, in person. Every year in our feedback form, we get requests to have a similar workshop in the summer… so what better time than now?
The demand for virtual learning in the pro cheer/dance industry is constantly on the rise given the dramatic decrease of in person dance classes. We’ve heard all of you, our “lovelies” loud and clear… and here it is!
Best part… Since this workshop is virtual, we have expanded beyond the DC, Maryland and Virginia walls and invited amazingly talented directors, coaches and choreographers across the United States to participate!
NFL | NBA| AHL | AFL | ECHL Directors, Coaches & Choreographers
- NBA & AHL – Brandii McCoy, Director for the NBA Charlotte Hornets Honey Bees & AHL Charlotte Checkers CheckMates and All-Pro3 P-R-O Convention Instructor
- NBA – Michelle Burch, Performance Teams Manager for the NBA Portland Trailblazers Blazer Dancers, Blazers Stunt Team & Rip City Crew
- NFL & NBA Mashup – Stephanie DiBiase, Director & Choreographer for the ECHL Allen Americans Ice Angels and Current Choreographer for the NFL Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Former NBA Mavericks & AFL Desperados Choreographer
- NBA – Derric Whitfield, Sr. Director & Choreographer of Dance Teams for the NBA Washington Wizard Dancers
- NFL – Cassia Dean, Assistant Director & Choreographer for the NFL Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders
- NBA – Kelsey Wilkins, Dance Team Coach for the NBA Cavaliers PowerHouse Dancers
- NFL – Morgan, Head Choreographer & 5th Year Veteran for the NFL Cincinnati Ben-Gals
NFL Q&A Panel
- Tina Galdieri, Director & Coach for the Baltimore Ravens Cheerleaders
- Tara Battiato, Coach & Choreographer for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleaders
- Charlotte Simons, Director of the Cincinnati Ben-Gals,
- Jamilla Keene, Director & Choreographer for the First Ladies of Football
HOW IT WORKS
We’re bringing NFL & NBA Pro Cheer/Dance Coaches, Directors and Choreographers to your living room! Here’s how it works…
- Grab Your Pass: Grab your Dance Pass for Sept 12th &/or 19th (Singles classes are also available)
- Replays Available: Don’t worry… if you can’t attend the entire time on either day, you’ll receive the replays/recordings of the classes plus the Q&A
- Access Links: The day before each event and the morning of, you’ll receive your access links to join us LIVE!!
- Warm Up: Join us at 12:30pm on Sept 12th &/or 19th for a pre warm up and stretch before the 1pm session starts
- Real Pro Cheer Routines: You’ll learn choreography directly from Pro Cheer Coaches, Directors & Choreographers… routines they would teach at prep classes, auditions and for game day
- Q&A: You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions of each person at the end of each session
- Lifetime Access: After the event, you’ll have the recordings of each class so you can learn and re-learn… dance and dance again!
We look forward to helping you on your journey of becoming a Pro Cheerleader! Or if you just wanna dance and have fun… we can’t wait to groove with you! We hope to see you there!
REMEMBER: If you can’t attend LIVE that’s okay!! Your registration includes lifetime access to the recorded videos of all the classes and Q&A sessions!