UltimateCheerleaders.com is proud to present longtime sponsor Dallaswear Uniforms.
Dallaswear Uniforms just recently launched their new line for pro-cheer auditions this season and they look AMAZING! From new Sideline Jerseys, new ombre prints and endless rhinestone patterns, you will be set for auditions! The Sideline Jersey lets you show your team spirit and gives you the option to choose the your team color/ favorite number. Dallaswear has expanded the Ombre Collection to include more styles that accommodate to your style preference. The best part of their prints and styles is that you can really customize your outfit any way you desire. And of course there are the rhinestones! Dallaswear’s Super Bling™ styles have taken it to the next level with gorgeous patterns you cannot find anywhere else!
Need your audition outfit fast? No problem! Dallaswear offers 3 and 5 day rush options. Yes, that is even if you order a completely rhinestoned Super Bling™ outfit!
Dallaswear is “Where the Pros Go” when it comes to audition and team uniforms. Be sure to shop at DallaswearUniforms.com
this audition season. Cannot wait to see what unique color combinations and styles you will choose! Good luck at auditions!
- This year, Dallaswear celebrates it’s 12th year providing fashionable and functional uniforms for Pro Teams and squad hopefuls.
- Dallaswear Uniforms was founded by Terra (Watson) Saunders, a fashion designer and former 5 Year Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
- Terra’s been designing and manufacturing uniforms for over 25 years; even before she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
- Dallaswear is all manufactured at the Dallaswear factory and headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallaswear also designs uniforms for pro teams like the Golden State Warriors Dance Team, The Cleveland Cavaliers Cavs Dancers, The Atlanta Hawks Dance Team, The San Francisco 49ers Goldrush Cheerleaders, The Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders, The Raiderettes, The San Diego Charger Girls, The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, The Philadelphia 76ers Dance Team, the Oklahoma City Thunder Dance Team and many, many more. These teams choose Dallaswear because of Dallaswear’s amazing fit. Because Dallaswear is designed by a professional fashion designer who also wore a uniform for many years, fit and function are incorporated into each and every style.
- Dallaswear is not only known for it’s amazing fit, but for it’s iconic look. “You know Dallaswear when you see it!” Dallaswear is known for their amazing rhinestone work, unique logo placement and classic lines. Dallaswear styles aren’t collegiate, strappy or frumpy. Dallaswear styles are perfectly fit, clean and iconic.
- Dallaswear is the leader in audition styles because of the sexy and eye-catching style variety. There are over 350,000 different combinations of styles, fabric and rhinestones you can create for your audition outfit on the website.
- Each outfit is custom made to order. Dallaswear has the fastest custom shipping options in the business! Dallaswear offers standard 10 day shipping in addition to 5 or 3 day Rush shipping!
- When it comes to auditions, “You don’t want to be the girl standing next to the girl in Dallaswear… you want to BE the girl in DALLASWEAR!”
For more information on Dallaswear Uniforms audition wear, please click here.
2017 Audition Dates
Prelims: Sunday, March 19th 2017
Doors Open: 11:00 AM – Audition begins at 12:00 noon
Location: Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center – Indoor Field, 7001 W 56th St., Indianapolis, IN 46254
Registration: Online Registration is NOW OPEN! Register TODAY! Audition applicants are HIGHLY encouraged to register online prior to March 19th, however we will accept walk-ins.
Attire: Audition candidates should wear a crop dance top/sport bra and fitted shorts for auditions. Candidates should also wear jazz shoes or tennis shoes and nylons. Please no go-go boots.
Age requirement for tryouts: Must be 18 by May 8, 2017
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Approx. 50 Finalists will make it to finals and will attend the following…
Workshops: Monday March 20th – Friday March 24th – 6:00 to 10:00 PM – Indoor Field
Finals: Sunday March 26th – 3:00 PM Show Time (Finalists will arrive at 12:00 PM) – Hilbert Circle Theater
Tickets: Tickets will be available closer to the event.
Colts Cheerleading Auditions FAQ:
- What are the requirements to audition for the Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders?
- The only requirement is that you must be 18 by May 8, 2017
- How can I best prepare for the audition?
- We highly encourage anyone planning to audition to attend the audition master workshop and prep classes. They are very informative and will help prepare you for audition day.
- What should I wear for the audition?
- Audition candidates should wear a crop dance top/sport bra and fitted shorts for auditions. Candidates should also wear jazz shoes or tennis shoes and nylons. Please no go-go boots.
- What is the audition process like?
- For prelims, everyone will learn one routine and perform it in small groups in front of the judges. Cuts will be made narrowing the candidates down to approximately 50 finalists. The 50 finalists will spend the next week being tested on their dance technique, fitness, football knowledge and interview skills. On Sunday March 26th, the finalists will be scored at the final showcase that is open to the public and held at the Hilbert Circle Theater. The 2017 Colts Cheerleaders will be announced at the end of the show.
- What is the best advice for someone auditioning?
- We encourage candidates to watch videos of the current team on Colts.com to learn the choreography style. Interview and fitness are also an important part of the audition process therefore we recommend that you practice your public speaking and have a fitness regime leading up to auditions.
- If I make the squad, what is the time commitment?
- The cheerleaders practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-10:00pm from May-January with occasional weeks off. Cheerleaders perform at all home games and participate in appearances in the Indianapolis area.
- Is this a full time job?
- No, this is a part-time job. Cheerleaders are compensated for all games, practices and appearances but we do encourage all cheerleaders to have a full time job and/or be a full time student.
Questions about auditions? Contact Kelly Tilley at Kelly.Tilley@colts.nfl.net
2017 Denver Broncos Cheerleaders Audition Dates
Sunday, March 19
||11AM (application & photographed required)
||12PM • Sports Authority Field at Mile High • EAST United Club Lounge
||• Round 1, three to four 8-count across the floor combination in groups of three
• Cuts to approximately 100
• Round 2, one minute routine taught to be performed in groups of 3
• Cuts to approximately 50 finalists
|Workshops/Interviews the week of March 20th in the evenings Mon-Thurs. (Days and times TBD with finalists.)
Sunday, March 26th
6PM (Times for finalists TBD)
Newman Center, University of Denver
Please click below for more audition information.
2017 Cheerleader Audition Information, directions and stadium map.
2017 Cheerleader Audition Application
2017 Required dates
The NH Brigade is a professional indoor football team making their debut in Manchester, NH in April 2017. Playing in the CAN-AM Indoor Football League, the NH Brigade will play all homes games at the JFK Arena in Manchester, NH.
The mission of the NH Brigade football team is to provide a unique and exciting indoor sport to the city of Manchester. We will provide the community with affordable, family friendly entertainment that they will return to time and time again. We will endeavor to elevate the talent, skill, and professionalism of the athletes, while always aiming for the top.
The team will be holding auditions for the NH Brigade Dance Team on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at Envy Sports Club in Manchester, NH. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. Under the Direction of 3 former New England Patriots Cheerleaders, Michelle Gagnon, Britni Soryal and Athena Lazo, the team will be comprised of 15 to 20 individuals who will not only be performing at every NH Brigade home game, but will also be interacting with fans during the game, making appearances in the community, and will be ambassadors for the NH Brigade organization. The Dance Team will be helping to bridge the gap between the fans and the organization while helping to create the ultimate fan experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone in the area that loves to dance!
For questions or more information, contact the Dance Team Director at email@example.com.
Visit http://www.nhbrigade.com/ dancers.html. Follow the Dance Team on Facebook at NH Brigade Dance Team or Instagram at nhbrigadedanceteam.
Updated dates: Atlanta Falcons, Houston Texans, Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tennessee Titans, Washington Redskins
Audition season is approaching soon and several NFL cheerleading squads have announced their audition dates. Please check back here regularly as we will be updating our Audition Dates page regularly.
NFL Cheerleaders (2017)
Arizona Cardinals: April 8. [Details]
Atlanta Falcons: April 2. [Details]
Baltimore Ravens: March 4. [Details]
Carolina Panthers: [Details]
Cincinnati Bengals: April 24. [Details]
Dallas Cowboys: May 6. [Details]
Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers: [Details]
Denver Broncos: March 19. [Details]
Detroit Lions Cheerleaders: March 11. [Details]
Gotham City Dancers/NY Unofficials: TBD. [Details] (unofficial dance team of the NY Giants)
Houston Texans: April 1. [Details]
Indianapolis Colts: March 19. [Details]
Jacksonville Jaguars: April 1. [Details]
Kansas City Chiefs: March 17. [Details]
Los Angeles Chargers: [Details]
Los Angeles Rams: [Details]
Miami Dolphins: [Details]
Minnesota Vikings: April 2. [Details]
New England Patriots: March 4. [Details]
New Orleans Saints: [Details]
New York Jets: April 8. [Details]
Oakland Raiders: [Details]
Philadelphia Eagles: March 18. [Details]
San Francisco 49ers: [Details]
Seattle Seahawks: April 22. [Details]
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: April 2. [Details]
Tennessee Titans: April 8. [Details]
Washington Redskins: April 1. [Details]
The NBA All Star game is this weekend and we are beginning to see a few photos from social media. Check back here to see the latest NBA All Star Game week photos.
Auditions will be held March 17 – 19th, 2017 at Arrowhead Stadium. (NOTE: Must be 18 years old by March 17th, 2017 to audition.)
All rookie candidates will begin on March 17th for pre-lims (we will begin late afternoon).
Semi-finals will be on March 18th and will include veteran candidates.
Finals will be on March 19th.
If you have any questions, please contact Kaitlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click here.
Roar audition registration information is now online HERE.
THE ROAR are a fun group. (click to enlarge)
We had a chance to chat with fan favorite Ali this week regarding her recent trip to Mexico City for the NFL sponsored Super Bowl Fan 10K Race. Ali is an avid sports spectator and we recently ran into her at a Lightning Hockey game.
UC: Welcome to Ultimate Cheerleaders. Before we begin our chat about your recent Mexico City trip why don’t you tell our readers about yourself.
Ali: My name is Ali, I’m a 3rd year veteran and 1st year team captain! I’m a Colorado native, turned Floridian when I took a leap of faith in 2014 to pursue my dream to become a Tampa Bay Buccaneers Cheerleader and I haven’t looked back since! I’m a fitness instructor at Pure Barre South Tampa, spin instructor at SoHo Cycling Studio and currently in the process of starting up a small business. Football and this team has shaped me into the young woman that I am today. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have my whole heart and I’m truly blessed to be a part of such an incredible organization!
UC: Please share with us the highlights of your trip. Is there NFL fever in Mexico?
Ali: By far one of the coolest moments in Mexico City was minutes before the race started. They played over the loud speakers, what would be our rendition of the national anthem. It gave me chills and just made me smile from ear to ear. To be able to see every participant proudly sing and stand tall was so incredible. It also showed us their culture. We were immersed and right smack dab in the middle of it. This whole experience was completely humbling!
There is definitely NFL Fever in Mexico City! During the NFL Mexico Fan Race, everybody was wearing their jersey and sporting their favorite team. The amazing part is that there was so much variety! There wasn’t an overwhelming amount of one team or the other, it was all over the board. You could just see the pure enjoyment that this city has for football and it’s culture. Being a cheerleader for the NFL gives you these opportunities to meet fans, talk, interact, and get to know them outside of performing on Game Days. Mexico City welcomed us with open arms! I felt like a local celebrity, they could not wait to speak with us or take pictures.
UC: The Buccaneers have a great slate of home games this coming season, what are you looking forward to the most in the 2017 season?
Ali: The 2017 season could not come soon enough! I not only love to dance, and have done it my whole entire life, but I grew up watching football. Its the culture, the vibe, the whole game day experience that makes it what it is today. With such a great home game schedule coming up in 2017, I’m most looking forward to that moment, those few seconds before we take the field for pre game with those sold out games. That feeling will never change! It’s the same nerves the same excitement…the feeling of wanting to nail every dance and shine our brightest. I also can’t wait to hear those cannons fire! Go Bucs!!
UC: Thank you Ali, the Tampa Bay fans are lucky to have such an enthusiastic and talented cheerleader representing their team. Good luck.
Ali on Buccaneers.com
Performance stage in Mexico City
Ali at 2016 Draft Night Party
Busy ladies: Tessa, Ali and Kymberli visited Mexico City and Chelsea performed at Pro Bowl.
TBBC audition info is HERE
AUDITION DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS
DATE: Saturday, March 11, 2017
LOCATION: FORD FIELD, ENTER GATE B
TIME: 8:00 AM
Auditions are an elimination process. To be considered, candidates must arrive at 8:00 a.m. Call back information for the semi-final round will be released throughout the day.
SEMI-FINAL ROUND (call backs)
DATE: Sunday, March 12, 2017
LOCATION: FORD FIELD, ENTER GATE B
TIME: 8:00 AM
Semi-final candidates must report for this round for a chance to proceed to the interviews and finals. Will be announced at Preliminary Auditions.
INTERVIEWS & FINALS
DATE: Monday, March 13, 2017
LOCATION: FORD FIELD, ENTER GATE B
Final candidates must report for this round to proceed. Will be announced at Semi-Final Auditions.