2019 TopCats Pride Prep Classes
- Date | Time | Dance Style | Demonstration/Discussion
- Wed, March 6 | 6:30-8:30 pm | Jazz Technique | Fitness and Exercise
- Sat, March 9 | 8:00-10:00 am | Pom and Drill | Interview and Attire
- Wed, March 13 | 6:00-8:30 pm | Hip Hop | Hair and Makeup
- Sat, March 16 | 8:00-10:00 am | Kicks and Turns | Stretch
Choreography will be taught at each clinic by the TopCats choreographer. Learn field combinations, performance style, high-kicking choreography, technical skills, and more. Training topics and choreography will be different for each session. A focused demonstration and discussion will be highlighted at each clinic. Class check-in will begin thirty minutes prior to class start time listed above.
- Class size will be limited
- All participants are asked to register online—walk-ups will be admitted based on space availability
- Each class is $25 or all 4 classes for $75 (pre-registrants only)
- Walk-up registration is $30 per class
- All classes are non-refundable
Please attend wearing comfortable attire that you can move in, and that will best enhance your personality and style. For footwear, any type of dance shoes or sneakers with rubber soles is recommended. Skin toned dance tights are preferred.