With another season of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team upon us, let’s take a look at a CMT video highlighting the best of the DCC.
Like most of you, I am a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Every year, I watch CMT’s Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team series and, by far, my favorite segment is the uniform fittings. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders have the most iconic uniforms in all of professional cheerleading and to see the excitement of those women who have made it to training camp and are wearing the uniform for the first time is priceless.
To see more of CMT’s video series on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, click here.
If there is any phrase that exemplifies our American culture, it’s the iconic jingle, “Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet, they go together in the good ol’ USA.” If I may editorialize, I would add the “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders” to that phrase. The DCC are as about “American” as any other icon I can think about.
And we should say thank you to Kelli McGonagill Finglass, the Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, for shaping the iconic squad to what they are today.
MAY 2-15: Accepting Online Submissions for Virtual Preliminary Auditions
Application and Upload of:
- Full length photo
- Brief Introduction
- One minute dance performance
MAY 18: Notification to Candidates to the Second Round
- Choreography sent out – dance and kickline
MAY 25: Deadline to Submit Dance and Kickline Performances
JUNE 1: Announcement of those Advancing to the Final Round
TBD: Candidates Report to Dallas to Begin Final Round
Finals merging with Training Camp period
Additional choreography will be sent in proportion to number of weeks start is delayed
- Perform at AT&T Stadium
- Travel to exotic locations on Annual Calendar Shoot
- Entertain U.S. military troops throughout the world on USO Tours
- Perform for National Television audiences
- Lend time and talent at community service events
- Share your knowledge and experience with kids at Camp DCC
- Bring smiles to residents of nursing homes and hospitals
- Perform at other professional sporting and corporate events
- Receive extensive training in dance technique
- MAKE LIFETIME FRIENDS!
- BECOME ONE OF THE BEST!
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of preliminary auditions
- Must be a high school graduate (or graduating Spring 2020) or have a G.E.D.
- You must be able to attend all rehearsals and other related activities
- International Applicants: When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not “sponsor” international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel, and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboy’s Cheerleader
- YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LAWFUL ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
For the football fan, one of the biggest Thanksgiving day traditions is to watch the Dallas Cowboys play a visiting team on Turkey Day. This year, the Dallas Cowboys hosted the Buffalo Bills and this game featured two teams in hot pursuit of a playoff berth. Unfortunately for the home team, the Buffalo Bill prevailed and sent the Cowboys playoff prospects into question.
Final score: Bills – 26, Cowboys – 15.
Let’s check out the latest images of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders from Thanksgiving. Click here to view the Cowboys gallery of images from Turkey Day.
We conclude our coverage of Week 10 of the NFL regular season with another look at the often imitated, never equaled Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Click here to view the Cowboys gallery of images from Week 10.
The match up between the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles was as important as they come. The game featured the top two teams in the division and two teams with deep play off expectations, so it was a little bit of a surprise that only one team came to play. And that team was the Dallas Cowboys, whose offense ran roughshod all over the Eagles defense to the tune of 189 yards and three touchdowns.
Final score: Cowboys – 37, Eagles – 10
With the win, the Cowboys improve to 4 – 3 and take over the top spot in the division. Now let us turn our attention to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Click here to view this week’s images.
The Dallas Cowboys hosted the Green Bay Packers in the glamor game of the week. I know it was the most anticipated game of the week for me, matching up two of the best teams in the NFL and two teams with the most history in the game. Unfortunately, only one team showed up to play and they were the Packers whose offense ran the ball effectively and whose defense forced Dak Prescott into throwing three critical interceptions. Still it was an exciting game.
Final score: Packers – 34, Dallas – 24.
Every Dallas home game is special because we get another view of the premier dance team in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Click here to view the Cowboys game day gallery from Week 5.
America’s team is off to a rousing start to the season and in Week 3, things kept on rolling for the Cowboys as they beat up on the lowly Miami Dolphins, 31 – 6. With the Ezekiel Elliott hold out situation resolved in time for the start of the season and Dak Prescott throwing the ball around like a top five quarterback, the Dallas Cowboys are looking like a Super Bowl contender. Things are definitely looking up for America’s team.
And speaking of America’s team, let’s take a look at America’s Sweethearts, the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Click here to view the Cowboys gallery of images from last Sunday.
We continue our coverage of Week 1 of the NFL regular season with an old classic…the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Click here to view the Cowboys game day gallery of images from Week 1.